HABA’s first Squalane for whitening. Active ingredient for whitening, the osmotic Vitamin C derivative reaches deep inside skin helped by Squalane’s vehicle effect.
In addition to Squalane’s moisturizing effect, skin softening effect and skin barrier effect, whitening effect by osmotic Vitamin C can be expected.
Contains Vitamin E that has a blood circulation improving effect.
For those who tend to be allergic to Vitamin C, please recommend a patch test first.
What is Osmotic Vitamin C Derivative?
– Has a better permeability than water soluble Vitamin C derivative. Penetrates deep down to skin, especially through pores. Permeates widely and deeply to lower part than stratus corneum and works for long hours.
– The functions of tightening pores, control the sebum secretion, works for Collagen & Elastin are well expected due to this Vitaminc C derivative.
Functions of Osmotic Vitamin C Derivative
– Controls free radical that causes suntan and dark spots.
– Controls the activity of Tyrosinase, an enzyme that produces melanin.
<How to Use>
When skin is still wet after applying enough toner, take one (or a few) drops on palm and blends on palms. Then gently apply to entire face evenly, as if you wrap your face by both hands.
* Same usage as Squalane. No need to use both together.
1 or a few drops (1 or 2 drops for who use for the first time)
Adjust the amount by skin condition.
<Handling and Storage>
Avoid extremely high temperature and direct sunlight during storage.